Windows Network Neighbourhood on Tcl
This package provides access to lists of
network resources in Microsoft Windows (aka SMB) networks. It provides
single command net which has subcommands
Under Unix (where smbnet is implemented via exec smbclient) you might
need to set environment variable USER to username%password in order to
get access to the share.
- net domains
- lists domains or workgroups in the network
- net computers domain
- list computers in given domain/workgroup
- net shares computer ?print?
- list shares on the given computer. By default, lists disks.
Optionally, can lists printers if "print" is specified as second
- net glob //computer/share/path
- does roughly same as builtin glob command, but with network
path. (currently only last component of path may contain wildcards and
it shouldn't be share name.
- net stat file or at least ability to distinguish
between files and directories