[openssl-gost] Fwd: GOST support

Привет!

Вот позиция OpenSSL team:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matt Caswell <matt@openssl.org>
Date: Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 4:15 PM
Subject: Re: GOST support
To: Dmitry Belyavsky <beldmit@gmail.com>
Cc: Rich Salz <rsalz@akamai.com>

On 29/11/15 17:35, Dmitry Belyavsky wrote:
> Dear Matt,
>
>     > 1. The GOST engine should be finally moved to a separate project.
>
>     So what needs to be done here. Is it just a case of removing the old
>     engine from master?
>

> Well, it will take some more time from my side, and after that it will
> be the only change in codebase.
> If it is possible, could you publish a link to the github page and to
> the mailing list page of the engine?
> I think it will be useful.

We already had a place for linking third party binaries, so I just
extended that for engines as well. On the website we have this:

https://www.openssl.org/community/binaries.html

Which just links to the wiki where we have this:

https://wiki.openssl.org/index.php/Binaries

Let me know if you want any tweaks to the description.

I plan to create the patches to remove the old engine soon, if that is
ok with you?

--
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky